Tuesday 4 October 2011

men and woman holding hands/ tv's

These are the images i found to use in putting together my logo
 In the end i chose these bathroom sign type people because it is universal in representing people. I chopped them in half just to keep with my original sketch. I liked the idea of using a man and a woman together to represent both genders but also, in a more traditional sense, to represent a modern couple as second generation TV watchers.
 I went with the above TV set because it is simple like the bathroom sign-style people and just matched better.  for the final version you will see that i cleaned it up, reversed, and rotated it. The reversal and rotation made the TV look more human and expressive.
TV i didn't use

 Bathroom folks that i didn't use

No comments:

Post a Comment